Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Printed Materials - Newsletter Related and other Newsletter topics.
So, you've made the decision to have business cards printed. Now, it's time to think of all the ways your contacts can reach you. Here's a checklist so you don't leave anything out--all items are optional!
1) Your name
2) Your title (make one up if you want to include one)
3) Your company name (may include a descriptive tag line)
4) Your company logo (corporate identity)
5) Your phone number (include an 800 number, if you have one)
6) Your fax number
7) Your address (include mailing and shipping addresses if you have both)
8) Your email address
9) Your web address (if your primary business is a website)
10) Any other numbers where you can be reached including cell phones and pagers